The next session of the Agile Workshop Tour (AWT), Arexo's initiative aimed at sharing Agile know-how, will be dedicated to the continuous improvement process in an Agile world, namely the retrospective process. This workshop will consist of two parts :
- a first introductory part that will set the basics of continuous improvement in an Agile setting;
- a second part that will dive into advanced retrospective techniques and discuss the best ways to provide your colleagues with tools that will enable them to work in a more efficient way within their team but also with the organisation as a whole.
This workshop will be held on 3rd December 2019. The introductory part will take place during the morning, while the advanced part will be given during the afternoon. You are invited to register for either session or for both of them.
Introduction to the continuous improvement process
Do you face the same challenges over and over again ? Do you struggle to keep improving your way of working as a team? With the organisation as a whole? With multiple stakeholders ?
This workshop will introduce the process of continuous improvement and provide basic techniques to help you address the issues you face and provide constructive solutions. We will discuss the following : ...
- What is continuous improvement ?
- What are the advantages of continuous improvement ?
- How to create a mindset for continuous improvement in your organisation ?
- What are the best techniques to start with Agile retrospectives ?
This workshop will equip you with techniques and tools that will help you introduce a mindset open to improvement within your organisation. As always, theoretical examples and knowledge will be used during practical workshops to give you a hands on experience.
Advanced techniques of Agile retrospectives
This advanced session will focus on advanced retrospective techniques that can address more complex issues or complex environments involving multiple teams, departments, stakeholders or even external partners. We will dive into the following : ...
- How to conduct a retrospective involving multiple teams ?
- How to conduct a retrospective involving multiple departments with different skill sets and jobs ?
- How to involve your partners and/or customers in your continuous improvement process ?
Special focus will be put on detailing techniques that are adequate to complex situations and see how they can help you bringing the most value out of your collaboration with others.
Ready to start thinking back at your work ?
Join us at our Liège offices on 3rd December 2019 by submitting the form below. You can either choose to participate to one session, or both.
This is a paid event. We can provide you with an invoice if necessary.
Need extra information ? Please feel free to contact us.
This training is part of a larger initiative, called Agile Workshop Tour (AWT) that Arexo launched in 2018.
The objective of this initiative is to share with you the experience that we acquired over more than 15 years.
More workshops will be announced in the near future.
Want to be a part of it ? Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date on the latest news regarding Arexo.