Junior/Medior Business Analyst
Arexo is looking for its new Business Analyst (Junior/Medior). As a BA at Arexo, you join a young, dynamic and growing team that ensures quality interfacing between the needs of our customers and their translation you contribute to the high value-added digitization of customer processes.
Is that something you would like to do ? We hope so !
Read on to get a glimpse of what it means to work at Arexo.
Who are we, what do we do?
We are a close-knit group of colleagues who like to work together and love what we do. While being real experts in our field, we nicely mix professionalism with conviviality.
We are passionate about solving business problems with technology and uncovering new ways to add value through IT.
As we are generally active during all the phases of a project, we are able to deliver solutions developed specifically to meet the needs of our customers, whether in the field of digital transformation or Agile support
Why work with us?
Well, there are many reasons why you should join. Here are just a few:
- You will work and collaborate with great and friendly colleagues;
- You will work on interesting, diversified and highly technical projects;
- Many of our people are recognized experts in their field, whether it is Agile or software engineering. You will work with them, learn from them and bring your own expertise;
- You will be part of a company with a very open mindset and a true culture where collaborative management is not a vain idea and is applied on a daily basis. We decide the future we want for the company together as a team and you will also get a seat at the steering wheel.
- You will join a young, booming business unit that is just waiting for you to move up to the next level.
- You will be trained by us, and we offer you the opportunity to be certified in BPMN and to become our next “Atlassian Certified Professional”
- You will get to choose your own job title
But why don’t you come visit us? 🍻
Who are you?
First and foremost, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and the right mindset, which is way more important to us than any job title or technical skill set. Did we mention that you will choose your own job title anyway? Cool, right?
Besides this, here are some of the skills we look for:
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You exhibit team spirit
- You can perform tasks autonomously
- You love to learn new technologies
- You recognize the real added value of customer support
- You are not afraid to join booming business unit and you are ready to contribute to its success
- You can mentor junior colleagues and help them develop their skills
- You speak French and English fluently. Dutch is always a plus
- You have a higher education degree
- You have at least 3 years as Business Analyst
- You are ready to work in Liège region (homeworking possible 2 days a week)
- (+) You are already familiar with the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management, …)*
- (+) You are already familiar with BPMN*
- (+) You are already familiar with ITIL & ITSM concepts*
- (+) You know the main principles of Agility*
- (+) You have experience in a similar function
* And if this is not the case, you are ready and motivated to be trained on these topics by Arexo 🙂