Medior/Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a passionate medior/senior Java developer to become our new colleague.
Is that you? We hope so!
Read on to get a glimpse of what it means to work at Arexo.
Who are we, what do we do?
We are a close-knit group of colleagues who like to work together and love what we do. While being real experts in our field, we nicely mix professionalism with conviviality.
We are passionate about solving business problems with technology and uncovering new ways to add value through IT.
As we are usually active during all the phases of a project, we deliver solutions specifically developed to suit our customers’ needs, be it in the field of digitalisation or Agile guidance.
Why work with us?
Well, there are many reasons why you should join. Here are just a few:
- You will work and collaborate with great and friendly colleagues;
- You will work on interesting, diversified and highly technical projects;
- Many of our people are recognized experts in their field, whether it is Agile or software engineering. You will work with them, learn from them and bring your own expertise;
- You will be part of a company with a very open mindset and a true culture where collaborative management is not a vain idea and is applied on a daily basis. We decide the future we want for the company together as a team and you will also get a seat at the steering wheel.
- You will get to choose your own job title.
But why don’t you come visit us? 🍻
Who are you?
First and foremost, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and the right mindset, which is way more important to us than any job title or technical skill set. Did we mention that you will choose your own job title anyway? Cool, right?
Besides this, here are some of the skills we look for:
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You exhibit team spirit
- You can perform tasks autonomously
- You love to learn new technologies
- You can mentor junior colleagues and help them develop their skills
- You speak French and English fluently. Dutch is always a plus
- You have a higher education degree
- You have at least 4 years of hands-on experience
- You have a good understanding of the Java language
- You have a good knowledge of frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring and web technologies
- You have a genuine interest in DevOps, CI and CD practices
- You do not mind working in the Brussels area (remote working is possible)