Are you using the Atlassian suite? You need help with Jira? Then let us help you.
Steve, one of our Atlassian specialist staff, has received the Jira Administrator for the Cloud (or ACP-JCA) certification. But what is the importance of such a certification?
What is "Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator for Cloud"
A Jira administrator manages, customizes, and configures Jira from the Jira user interface, while ensuring the performance, scalability, and daily management of the product.
What skills does the certification emphasize?
Certified Jira Administration for the Cloud:
- Can interpret and translate functional requirements into product configurations.
- understand the specific features of Jira for Cloud.
- know the ins and outs of workflow, automation, security, permissions, field and screen customization, and system settings available in the user interface.
- Understand how administrative choices affect the security, scalability, and daily management of Jira.
- Can leverage Atlassian resources and community to help your team implement best practices in Jira.
Would you like to get help with Atlassian?
Discover our Atlassian Solutions service, we help you get the most out of your tools.
You want to know more about the certification, or you have other questions? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org